Sunday, May 1 - Sunday, May 8
Type of Event:
Our Sexuality and Our Health, Healing Love and Tantra by Marina Dadasheva-Drown & Colin Drown
Sunday, May 1 – Sunday, May 8, 2016 at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Taoist practices for Health, Sexuality and Longevity.
- Healing Tao with deep Tantric philosophy working with breath, love and nutrition.
- For men and women and couples of any age; you are welcome.
- For people who have only begun to open their sexuality.
- For couples who are already in a long relationship.
- To awaken your passion to bring newness into your relationship.
- Practical, time-tested techniques for physical and emotional well-being.
Six Healing Sounds.Rebirthing.Smiling Deer.Deep Tantric ritual work. Open the Mysterious Gate and the Million Dollar Point. Jade Egg and Ovarian Breathing work for the women and Power Lock for Men.
By Marina Dadasheva-Drown and Colin Drown.
For more info regarding our work go to:www.aquamarinamidwife.com
Marina Dadasheva-Drown is a Spiritual Midwife available for private instruction. Marina teaches the roots of societal healing with great heart and experience. Her Lessons are specialized in instructing those interested in: The Healing Tao – Chi Kung, Healing Love, Fusion. Tantra for singles and couples. Post Birth Teachings – Swimming baby, baby yoga, dynamic gymnastics for baby, Rebirthing for all ages. Breathing Techniques – Holotropic Breathing. Pneumo-catharthis.
Colin Drown is Healing Tao Instructor: Meditation, Chi Kung, Healing Love. Tantric Teacher for singles and couples. Vivation & Rebirthing.
Marina & Colin also work together for private instruction for couples as well as co- teaching scheduled seminars.
Please join us 7am Sunday mornings for a walk to the Lake. Check at Reception.
Price: $1000 USD for couple. Accommodation not included.
Tao Garden Accommodation please contact: email@example.com
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts, ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
The transportation charge from Chiang Mai Airport to Tao Garden:
For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of 200 THB /day for air conditioning.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday