Sunday, August 13 - Saturday, August 19
7:00 am - 2:30 pm
Type of Event:
Week 6: Chi Nei Tsang II, Golden Elixir Chi Kung and CNT V Life Pulse Massage (Certification)
August Sun 13rd – Sat 19th, 2017
Sunday starting at 7:30 PM Retreat Introduction at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
Monday – Saturday please following … Daily Retreat Schedule
Chi Nei Tsang II uses the Elbow Technique, working primarily with the trapped winds of the body. These can become sick or evil winds which can lead to heart attack if not released. The student will learn about the Ten Winds, how to chase and discharge them from the body and how to inject good Chi back into the vital organs and glands. Elixir Chi Kung consists of 11 postures; nine of these involve gathering forces through the saliva.
Life Pulse Massage
Life Pulse Massage is a healing method for activating the vital pulses of your body. This ancient Taoist healing practice, an advanced branch of traditional Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage, opens a new dimension of healing based on the flow of our vital essence of blood and Chi to improve, revitalize and balance the health of our organs and functions.
• Fully illustrated massage instructions to open restricted blood vessels, direct blood flow for healing, balancing blood pressure, and detoxifying organs.
• Details specific massage treatments for many common ailments such as lower back pain, sciatica, asthma, headaches, and reproductive issues.
• Explains the ancient art of reading pulses to diagnose organ health.
• Reveals how blood acts as the vehicle for our vital energy.
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take these two weeks: week 1 and week 2.
– Upgrade to Instructor you are required to take W 1, 2 & 3.
For prerequisites please visit www.universal-tao.com
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $570 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2017 retreat. Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A deposit of US $570 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels THB 40 each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice. ** Available from Monday – Saturday