Monday, February 4 - Saturday, February 23
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Type of Event:
Medical Qigong Teacher Training Dynamic 5 Animals Flow Thailand
with White Tiger Qigong’s Master Instructor Tevia Feng
February 4th – 23th 2019 at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
The Most Advanced and Comprehensive Qigong Program In Asia
Discover your own hidden well-spring of vitality and health like you have never known before. If you desire to reach top-notch Qigong skill and knowledge and do so by gaining your certification with one of the most advanced practitioners today in the heart of Asia – then this course is for you.
Set in the mountains of Thailand with a gorgeous backdrop of a running river, bamboo forests and trees and literally a Qigong playground at Tao Garden. During this course, you will eat, breathe and sleep Qigong and the Taoist way.
Each morning you will rise with morning Qigong exercises. After a nutritious breakfast you will delve deep into Qigong philosophy followed by a powerful practice of the most ancient Medical Qigong form that is still alive today and special inner alchemy trainings. You will discover, Traditional Chinese Medicine principles, modern anatomy, sports science, muscle fascia research and its connection with Qigong. By evening you will learn special bedtime Tao Yin exercises and Inner Smile to cleanse the organs and prepare for sleep.
Week 1 – Level I (Feb 4-9) | Week 2 – Level II (Feb 10-16) | Week 3 – Level III Teacher Training (Feb 18-23)
– Tuition fee $890 per week
– Register For Both Levels I & II and pay only $1780 ($100 Savings)
– $2790 for 3 weeks Levels I, II, III (Save $200) & Get more Early Bird discount $200 Pay $2570 ONLY
Early Bird Discount: Booking 3 Level get $200 off more. Take Action Before This Offer Expires December 31st, 2018
Accommodation not include.
Hi, I am Tevia Feng, founder of White Tiger Qigong. I will be leading the Qigong Intensive and Qigong Teacher Training in Thailand this February. It would be an honor to have you join my course and share with you my lifelong experience and knowledge of this sacred practice.
When you come to study with me, I will ensure you have one of the most profound and unforgettable Qigong experiences of your life, through sharing ancient techniques that you will be able to easily assimilate and gain a deep understanding of. I have spent years of my life working with anatomist, Olympic athletic coaches and fascia experts to develop the most advanced and comprehensive Qigong training anywhere.
It is my vision to help guide people into finding their own healing, transformation and discovering their true potential from within. I hope you will join me for this journey.
See you in March!
May the Qi Be With You
White Tiger Qigong Teacher Trainings VS Others
There are many other teacher trainings out there, but not all are created equal. White Tiger Qigong is at the cutting edge of Qigong research being one of the only schools offering muscle fascia, meridian theory, anatomy and sports science with traditional Qigong integrated into a complete educational curriculum. This teacher training is designed to into depth into fewer Qigong forms. In this way, the student can explore all aspects of the form and ingrain it into their body on a deeper level. Many other teacher trainings out there try to cram in too many Qigong exercises, forms and information leaving the student confused and frustrated. By simplifying the process and going deep with a few forms, this stays in alignment with the traditional way and Tevia Feng’s principles of quality over quantity.
This Course Contains
- 200 Training Hours
- Online Course ($189 Value)
- Teacher’s training manual (140+ pages)
- Video analyzation
- Tevia Feng’s Qigong e-Book ($10 Value)
- How To Run Your Own Qigong School
- How To Teach Qigong
- Free Skype Training Session ($200 Value)
- Dynamic 5 Animal Flow Medical Qigong Levels I,II
- Meridian Qigong Warm-ups
- Inner Alchemy Training
- Tao Yin Training
- Modern Fascia Research and Its Application to Qigong
What Are The Benefits of This Qigong?
Relax the Mind
Razor Sharp Concentration Improve digestion Strengthen the Immune system Boost Sexual Energy Increase Flexibility and Range of Motion Sleep Like a Baby Increase Strength and Stamina Balance Emotions Increase Your Overall Health and Well-being
About Dynamic 5 Animal Flow Medical Qigong
A Complete Medical Qigong System Five Animal Flow is the most ancient dynamic Qigong system created by the famous Chinese Medicine practitioner, Hua Tou (110-207 A.D.). Hua Tou is known as the Father of Chinese Medicine. The five animals are the fierce and untamed tiger, the graceful deer, the steady and lumbering bear, the agile monkey and the flying crane. There is a set of qigong exercises based upon each of these five animals, mimicking not only the movements but also the attitude and bearing of the animal. The complete system develops grace and flexibility, strength and balance. The exercises promote the circulation of qi. There is a correspondence between the Five Animal Frolics and the Five Elements of Chinese Medicine. The Five Elements correspond to the internal organs and Hua Tou designed the exercises so they are preventative and prescriptive for the internal organs as follows:
- Metal/Tiger- Lungs: Opening the body, breath and open the body with deep chi gong stretches regenerating the internal fluids and cellular vibration
- Earth/Bear – Spleen: Rooting the body, soul and spirit – establishing Earth and Heaven Relationship strengthening the body with deep, spiraling movements restoring the inner rhythms of the body
- Water/Deer- Kidneys & Bladder : Internal Alchemy: sourcing primordial Jing energy to transform and cultivate nectar to nourish deep healing, regenerate our vital organs and glands
- Wood/Monkey- Liver : Stretching the tendon meridians to rediscover grace, fluidity of movement in the natural flow of our body.
- Fire/Crane – Heart: Opening the Heart and balancing the roots and the wings of the soul. Awakening the sacred fire of transformation.
This Qigong form is not found in any other Qigong school anywhere. It is an evolution of the form with my combined knowledge of modern muscle fascia research and working with anatomists and coaches to develop the most advanced Qigong form available today.
Week 1 – Level I (Feb 4-9)
In Level I the practitioner will learn the 2 ancient forms of Qigong being taught, Qigong theory as well as the foundation Inner Alchemy practices.
- Dynamic Five Animal Flow Medical Qigong Level I (Tiger, Monkey, Deer, Bear, Hawk)
- Meridian Qigong Warm-up
- Special Stretches for Forms
- Primordial Breath Level I
- 4 Gate Breathing
- 3 Stage Balloon Breathing
Level I Philosophy
- Qigong Fundamentals
- History of Qigong and Medical Qigong
- Taoist Philosophy
- Styles of Qigong (Medical, Spiritual, Martial)
- 3 Treasures
- Modern Fascia Research and Its Application to Qigong
Week 2 – Level II (Feb 11-16)
We will go deeper into the forms from Level I and refine the movements, go deeper into the philosophy and more as well as adding to our tool box of inner alchemy exercises.
- Dynamic 5 Animal Flow Medical Qigong Level II
- 4 Gate Circulation Form
Level II Theory
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory and Qigong
- Anatomy of the Forms
- Principles of the Form
- Meridian Theory and Science
- 5 Element Theory
- Modern Exercise Science and Qigong
Inner Alchemy Level II
- Golden Elixir Breath
- Skin Breathing
- Strengthening the Wei Qi (Guardian Qi) Shield
- A secret Qigong only taught in person
Week 3 – Level III Teacher Training (Feb 18-23)
This is the week that the Teacher Training section of the course really begins. The practitioner will have gained confidence in their practice and learn the fine details of each form. This week focuses on having each student do a video tape analyzation of their form in slow motion. They will then be given homework to complete their course on their own time at home upon completion of this week.
Teacher Training Course
- How To Teach The Qigong Forms
- Students Teach Mock Classes
- How to Run Your Own Qigong School
- Video Analyzation
Level III Philosophy:
- Qigong by Prescription-how to prescribe Qigong exercises like Medicine
- Applied Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory to Qigong
- 5 Element Theory
Course Options and Fees
Level I (Feb 4-9) $990
Level II (Feb 11-16) $990
Level III (Feb 18-23) $990
Early Bird Discount: ฺBooking 3 Level get $200 off more. Take Action Before This Offer Expires December 31st, 2018
What The Course Graduates Are Saying
Susanna Jakobsson, Project Manager & Qigong Teacher Sweden
“I was a Project Manager in Sweden and I wanted a career change…After studying Qigong for 2 years, I decided I wanted to become a teacher… During this training Tevia shared his immense knowledge of this Qigong. I really recommend this course for people who want to become a teacher and also for those who want to go deeper in Qigong and expand their knowledge.”
Erica Eng, Ballerina, Yoga Teacher Nevada, USA
“This teacher training has been incredible for me. I would Wow! is the word to describe it. I have trained extensively in dance and yoga and this Qigong is like a beautiful synthesis of the two, but on such a deeper level. Tevia is a true master from the Taoist tradition and we are getting that wisdom and knowledge. We are getting the correct postures, breathing and movement of the Qi which makes a powerful combination.”
Accommodation and Food
Housing and 3 wonderful 5 Element cooking, organic, all you can eat, buffet style meals featuring 5 Element cooking are available at Tao Garden guest rates (not included in tuition fee). For those who need more affordable housing, we can offer special rates at Tao Garden for less than what is posted on their website. Off campus rates are typically $10-30/night. Please inquire within for off campus housing. Also available on-site is the Pa Kua Clinic offering colonics, massage, Chi Nei Tsang, Karsai massage, and more. Facilities at Tao Garden include Bagua swimming pool, herbal steam bath, sauna, juice bar and more.
Whether you want to become a Qigong teacher or just deepen your own practice to a new level, join us this February!
Accommodation please contact: Front Reception firstname.lastname@example.org
|5 nights in Thai Baht||
Approx. in US Dollar
Approx. in EURO
|Natural Simple Room||Shared||
|Natural Standard Room||Shared||
|Natural Superior Room||Shared||
|Natural Deluxe Room||Shared||
|Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of $570 USD per person upon booking accommodations.
Rate in Thai Baht / person / night. All rates are subject to change without notice.**
Stay at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort get a Complimentary of Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Therapy 50 minutes and No Entrance Fee Charge
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts, ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
– Reservation may not be cancelled. Full payment will be forfeited
– Tuition fee is non refundable.
A deposit of $570 USD will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels THB 40 each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday