Sunday, February 3 - Saturday, February 9
Type of Event:
Week 1: Lesser Enlightenment of Kan & Li Creating & Building the Immortal Fetus
February 3–9, 2019
The practices of the Lesser Enlightenment of Kan & Li involves cleansing and rejuvenating the glands and organs using neutral energy (steam) generated by the inverting and coupling of the primal polarities of Fire and Water. The higher Inner Alchemy Formulas, which traditionally were practiced in caves,are taught in a complete darkness environment, which has been specially created to facilitate the teaching and practice of higher level Taoist Alchemical Meditation.
What is Pi gu? It is an ancient Taoist/Chinese way of fasting that is used during higher spiritual retreats. It literally means ‘to stop eating grains’. The need for food decreases but the body’s energy increases. It is more than fasting, though, as it involves chi kung and enables the practices used in the darkroom.
During the darkness retreat you will have completely free from any external light source or food consumption and we will be use Pi gu Healing Taoist / Chinese herb also Juices & Sesame, Herbal Detox Teas and Fruits will be provided to you for 3 time per day.
Au Tao Garden : retraite de la Chambre Noire et de Pi Gu : le jeûne énergétique, du 3 au 23
Retreat schedule and daily program:
2:00 pm – Check in to Dark Room
5:00 pm – Introduction by Senior Instructor
6:00 pm – Dinner in Dark Room
7:00 pm – Introduction by Grand Master Mantak Chia (GMC)
10:00 pm – Turn off the light
Monday – Saturday:
7:00 am – Wake up
7:15 am – Tea
7:30 am – 8:00 am – Morning Exercise and Meditation
8:00 am – 9:00 am – Breakfast
9.00 am – 12:30 pm – Morning Session by GMC
12:30 am – 14:00 pm – Lunch
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Session by GMC / Senior instructor / Instructor
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Relaxation or Treatments
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Dinner
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Evening Session
9:30 pm – Bedtimes
Out of the Dark in Friday evening
Retreat check out on Saturday at Lunch
Pi Gu Chi Kung: Inner Alchemy Energy Fasting
By Mantak Chia and Christine Harkness-Giles
Pi Gu Chi Kung is an ancient Taoist method which centers on a simple diet of fruits, teas, nuts, and eggs paired with special chewing techniques and chi kung exercises. Providing a step-by-step guide, Master Mantak Chia and coauthor Christine Harkness-Giles explain the pi gu diet, provide immortality tea recipes, and illustrate the corresponding chi kung energy exercises.
• Explains how you do not stop eating with this fasting practice and details the simple pi gu diet
• Illustrates the chewing and chi kung practices to accompany pi gu, for natural chi energy production
• Reveals how Pi Gu Chi Kung activates the body’s natural healing abilities, accelerates the elimination of toxins, reduces appetite and cravings, and enables you to draw energies from the Earth and Universe. Order book please click here
2. All participants are encouraged to engage in a healthy preparatory diet and bowel cleansing process, commencing 4 weeks before the retreat. Diet should be rich in Vitamin D, beta-carotene like choleric, calcium (2,000 gm), magnesium (500 mg) and zinc (20 mg/day).
Lesser Kan & Li Session I (4 hrs.) Audio Sounds click here
Lesser Kan & Li Session II (13.9 hrs.) Audio Sounds click here
Greatest Kan & Li Session I (6.5 hrs.) Audio Sounds click here
Greatest Kan & Li Session II (12 hrs.) Audio Sounds click here
• If you are already registered be sure or ask to download the e-booklet that you may study before your arrival for the Darkroom Retreat. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with Master Chia’s e-booklet in preparation for the Retreat.
• Bring comfortable clothing.
• Bring earplugs for sleeping and sunglasses.
Retreat weeks include:
• Tuition fee
• Three healthy fasting meals & darkroom supplement
• Morning – Evening Darkroom Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning
• Internet access
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
– Reservation may not be cancelled. Full payment will be forfeited
– Tuition fee is non refundable.
• The transportation, please find our Limousine Service by click here.
Darkness Retreat Cancellation Policy :
No refund on Darkness Retreats unless students replace themselves.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit:Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels 40 THB each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Ping Pong , Jogging Path
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday