Sunday, November 29 - Saturday, December 5
7:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Type of Event:
Chi Nei Tsang Massage II with Certification & Elixier Chi Kung
November 29, 2020 – December 5, 2020
Chi Nei Tsang II uses the elbow Technique, working primarily with the trapped winds of the body. These can become sick or evil winds which can lead to heart attack if not released. The student will learn about the Twelve Winds, how to chase and discharge them from the body and how to inject good Chi back into the vital organs and glands.
If properly addressed, the destructive impact of these immaterial and invisible wind forces can be avoided and considerable harm prevented.
Another important part is to sense and release the winds by themselves through healing exercises, meditations and self-massage techniques.
Life Pulse Massage
Life Pulse Massage is a healing method for activating the vital pulses of your body. This ancient Taoist healing practice, an advanced branch of traditional Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage, opens a new dimension of healing based on the flow of our vital essence of blood and Chi to improve, revitalize and balance the health of our organs and functions.
2 days introduction courses in Chi Nei Tsang I, Iron Shirt Kung I, Tai Chi Chi Kung I and Female Healing offered ongoing at Tao Garden.
Note: It is very recommended to attend the morning and evening sessions offered at the Tai Chi field and Lao Tzu meditation hall every day.
Jutta’s private classes in Tao Garden, Please book at Pakua Clinic
– Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Cosmic Healing etc.(60 min) 2,000 THB per session
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price 5,400 THB per session / price for 1 person
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price 8,100 THB per session / price for 2 persons
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction price 7,800 THB per session / price for 1 person
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction 2 persons price 9,700 THB per session / price for 2 persons
Treatment Offer Chi Nei Tsang Treatment (55 min) price 2,500 THB
Room Rate in Thai Baht per person per night. Check out is before noon. Check in after 2 PM.
|Rooms / Rates*||High Season
Nov 1, 2019 – Mar 31, 2020
April 1 – Oct 31, 2020
|Natural Simple Room
|Natural Standard Room
|Natural Superior Room
|Natural Deluxe Room
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of THB 10,000 per person upon booking accommodations. PayPal payment fee (approximately 2.5% – 4.5%) will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Rate in Thai Baht / person / night. All rates are subject to change without notice.**
Room rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms|
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, jogging path
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2020 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• Transportation Service click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A deposit of THB 10,000 will be charged to your credit card, PayPal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Any fee of payment channels will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
– Cancellation has to be notify a month before the retreat starts and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 30 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 14 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 50% deposit and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made upon arrival, will be non-refundable.
– This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
For Non-Resident guest:
- Meal THB 390/meal/person (buffet style)
- Facilities THB 400/day/person (include Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path)
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday
You may also have the opportunity to attend one of Jutta’s many events around the world. To find out about more events led by Jutta and see if she plans to come to an interesting city near you, click here.