Sunday, December 8 - Tuesday, December 10
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Type of Event:
TokSen – Healing Harmony, CNT III with Certification
by Jutta, UHT senior instructor & CNT teacher
December 8 – December 10, 2019
Chi Nei Tsang III Chi Nei Tsang Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Certification)
New Development in Chi Nei Tsang, Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Muscle, Tendon & Meridian Massage) is Internal Tendon Massage moving the energy (chi) throughout the body while releasing and opening up its passages. Learn to use the hand techniques (finger presser, twisting & spiraling, hand scooping & wave techniques) first step with Chi Nei Tsang I massage to open up and release the blockages in the Abdominal, Arteries, Muscles, Tendons, Vertebrae, Shoulder Blades, Coccyx, Arms, Legs, Feet, Joints, Hands, Neck and Meridian Lines. Used hammers tool to clear blocked energy which focuses more on stretching and body alignment. Help to release tendon problems, nerve compression, joint pain, knee pain and muscle pain also treat the abdomen and the rip-cage for dissolving or balancing emotions. Taught by Master Chia
Tok Sen is a traditional treatment method from northern Thailand and is about 5,000 years old. The name Tok Sen means in Thai „dissolving of energy lines“.
If properly addressed, the destructive impact of these immaterial and invisible wind forces can be avoided and considerable harm prevented.
Another important part is to sense and release the winds by themselves through healing exercises, meditations and self-massage techniques.
Tuition fee: THB 7,000 ($233 USD) accommodation not include.
Toksen training begins Sunday (Dec.8) from 2 pm – 5 pm.
Monday (Dec. 9) from 9.30 – 12.30 and from 2 pm to 5 pm
Tuesday ( Dec. 10) from 9.30 – 12.30 and from 2 pm to 5 pm
2 days introduction courses in Chi Nei Tsang I, Iron Shirt Kung I, Tai Chi Chi Kung I and Female Healing offered ongoing at Tao Garden.
Note: It is very recommended to attend the morning and evening sessions offered at the Tai Chi field and Lao Tzu meditation hall every day.
Sunday 19.30 pm Introduction
Monday – Tuesday
07:00 – 08:00 Morning Chi Kung at Tai Chi Pavilion I
08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
09:00 – 12:30 Work Shop at Immortal Meditation Hall
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
13:30 – 15:30 Work Shop at Immortal Meditation Hal
20:00 – 21.00 Evening Exercises at Ba Shen Hall
22:00 Silence (Sleep)
End on Saturday at Lunch.
Participant please contact: email@example.com
Would you like to cultivate self-healing, learn how to maintain health and happiness and develop your higher self, your soul and spirits?
Do you want to transform the frustrations of stress and fear into vitality for a full life so that you can realize your dreams and wishes? The practices explained in this boos provide a complete set of personalized tools to enable you to achieve your goals. Whether you are a complete newcomer to energy cultivation and spirituality or an intermediate truth-seeker, you already have the resources within yourself to reach your goals.
Purchase Jutta’s Book please click here
|Rooms / Rates*||High Season
Nov 1, 2019 – Mar 31, 2020
April 1 – Oct 31, 2020
|Natural Simple Room
|Natural Standard Room
|Natural Superior Room
|Natural Deluxe Room
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
• Airport Pick-up THB 690/way/person. More information for Transportation service click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
Note A Payments: Must be paid in full upon arrival.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
– Cancellation has to be notify a month before the retreat starts and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 30 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 14 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 50% deposit and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made upon arrival, will be non-refundable.
– This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
For Non-Resident guest:
- Meal THB 390/meal/person (buffet style)
- Facilities THB 400/day/person (include Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path)