Monday, December 7 - Wednesday, December 9
7:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Type of Event:
Toksen Healing Harmony Chi Nei Tsang III with Certificate
by Jutta, UHT senior instructor & CNT teacher
December 7 – 9, 2020
Chi Nei Tsang III Chi Nei Tsang Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Certification)
New Development in Chi Nei Tsang, Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Muscle, Tendon & Meridian Massage) is Internal Tendon Massage moving the energy (chi) throughout the body while releasing and opening up its passages. Learn to use the hand techniques (finger presser, twisting & spiraling, hand scooping & wave techniques) first step with Chi Nei Tsang I massage to open up and release the blockages in the Abdominal, Arteries, Muscles, Tendons, Vertebrae, Shoulder Blades, Coccyx, Arms, Legs, Feet, Joints, Hands, Neck and Meridian Lines. Used hammers tool to clear blocked energy which focuses more on stretching and body alignment. Help to release tendon problems, nerve compression, joint pain, knee pain and muscle pain also treat the abdomen and the rip-cage for dissolving or balancing emotions. Taught by Master Chia
Tok Sen is a traditional treatment method from northern Thailand and is about 5,000 years old. The name Tok Sen means in Thai „dissolving of energy lines“.
If properly addressed, the destructive impact of these immaterial and invisible wind forces can be avoided and considerable harm prevented.
Another important part is to sense and release the winds by themselves through healing exercises, meditations and self-massage techniques.
Tuition fee: THB 7,000
Toksen training begins Sunday (Dec.8) from 2 pm – 5 pm.
Monday (Dec. 9) from 9.30 – 12.30 and from 2 pm to 5 pm
Tuesday ( Dec. 10) from 9.30 – 12.30 and from 2 pm to 5 pm
2 days introduction courses in Chi Nei Tsang I, Iron Shirt Kung I, Tai Chi Chi Kung I and Female Healing offered ongoing at Tao Garden.
Note: It is very recommended to attend the morning and evening sessions offered at the Tai Chi field and Lao Tzu meditation hall every day.
Participant please contact: email@example.com
Purchase Jutta’s Book please click here
|Rooms / Rates*||High Season
Nov 1, 2019 – Mar 31, 2020
April 1 – Oct 31, 2020
|Natural Simple Room
|Natural Standard Room
|Natural Superior Room
|Natural Deluxe Room
Room rate include:
• Tuition fee
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms|
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, jogging path
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2020 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• Transportation Service click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
Any fee of payment channels will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
– Cancellation has to be notify a month before the retreat starts and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 30 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 14 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 50% deposit and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made upon arrival, will be non-refundable.
– This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
For Non-Resident guest:
- Meal THB 390/meal/person (buffet style)
- Facilities THB 400/day/person (include Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path)
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday