Sunday, August 20 - Saturday, August 26
7:00 am - 2:30 pm
Type of Event:
Week 7: Chi Nei Tsang III Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Certification) and
Chi Nei Tsang IV Karsai Nei Tsang (Genital Organ Detox) Therapeutic Massage for the Sexual Organs
August Sun 20th – August Sat 26th, 2017
Sunday starting at 7:30 PM Retreat Introduction at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
Monday – Saturday please following … Daily Retreat Schedule
Chi Nei Tsang III Chi Nei Tsang Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Certification)
New Development in Chi Nei Tsang, Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Muscle, Tendon & Meridian Massage) is Internal Tendon Massage moving the energy (chi) throughout the body while releasing and opening up its passages. Learn to use the hand techniques (finger presser, twisting & spiraling, hand scooping & wave techniques) first step with Chi Nei Tsang I massage to open up and release the blockages in the Abdominal, Arteries, Muscles, Tendons, Vertebrae, Shoulder Blades, Coccyx, Arms, Legs, Feet, Joints, Hands, Neck and Meridian Lines. Used hammers tool to clear blocked energy which focuses more on stretching and body alignment. Help to release tendon problems, nerve compression, joint pain, knee pain and muscle pain also treat the abdomen and the rip-cage for dissolving or balancing emotions. Taught by Master Chia
Tok Sen is a traditional treatment method from northern Thailand and is about 5,000 years old. The name Tok Sen means in Thai „dissolving of energy lines“.
Tok Sen treatment available at Pakua Clinic http://tao-garden.com/chi-nei-tsang-healing-harmony/
Purchase Tok Sen Wood Massage Tools http://www.universal-tao.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/41/products_id/394
Chi Nei Tsang Healing Harmony (Tok Sen)
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $570 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2017 retreat. Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A deposit of US $570 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels THB 40 each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice. ** Available from Monday – Saturday