Sunday, November 15 - Saturday, November 21
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Type of Event:
Cosmic Healing I Retreat by Jutta Kellenberger UHT senior instructor
Sunday, November 15, 2020 – Saturday, November 21, 2020
Cosmic Healing I is a practice of channeling pure Cosmic Chi for healing. This practice will teach you how to ground the sick energy to the earth & to disperse it into the Universe to be decomposed and recycled by the planets.
Buddha Palm: Hand Techniques for Detoxifying and Rejuvenating the Vital Organs. Learn to develop your most powerful healing potential through the Cosmic Chi Kung combined with your Mind, Eyes, Heart & Intention. The Cosmic Chi Kung encourages your Compassion to bloom so as to enhance your self- healing & your ability to support other in healing them selves.
Tuition fee 15,100 THB
Note: It is very recommended to attend the morning and evening sessions offered at the Tai Chi field and Lao Tzu meditation hall every day.
Sunday 19.30 pm Introduction
Monday – Saturday
07:00 – 08:00 Morning Chi Kung at Tai Chi Pavilion I
08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
09:00 – 12:30 Work Shop at Immortal Meditation Hall
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
13:30 – 15:30 Work Shop at Immortal Meditation Hal
20:00 – 21.00 Evening Exercises at Ba Shen Hall
22:00 Silence (Sleep)
End on Saturday at Lunch.
Jutta’s private classes in Tao Garden, Please book at Pakua Clinic
– Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Cosmic Healing etc.(60 min) 2,000 THB per session
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price 5,400 THB per session / price for 1 person
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price 8,100 THB per session / price for 2 persons
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction price 7,800 THB per session / price for 1 person
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction 2 persons price 9,700 THB per session / price for 2 persons
Treatment Offer Chi Nei Tsang Treatment (55 min) price 2,500 THB
Purchase Jutta’s Book please click here
|Rooms / Rates*||High Season
Nov 1, 2019 – Mar 31, 2020
April 1 – Oct 31, 2020
|Natural Simple Room
|Natural Standard Room
|Natural Superior Room
|Natural Deluxe Room
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of THB 10,000 per person upon booking accommodations. PayPal payment fee (approximately 2.5% – 4.5%) will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Rate in Thai Baht / person / night. All rates are subject to change without notice.**
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms|
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, jogging path
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2020 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• Airport Pick-up THB 690/way/person. More information for Transportation service click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A deposit of THB 10,000 will be charged to your credit card, PayPal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Any fee of payment channels will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
– Cancellation has to be notify a month before the retreat starts and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 30 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 14 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 50% deposit and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made upon arrival, will be non-refundable.
– This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
For Non-Resident guest:
- Meal THB 390/meal/person (buffet style)
- Facilities THB 400/day/person (include Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path)
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday
You may also have the opportunity to attend one of Jutta’s many events around the world. To find out about more events led by Jutta and see if she plans to come to an interesting city near you, click here.