Sunday, May 20 - Saturday, May 26
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Type of Event:
Fusion I, Tan Tien Chi Kung and Tao Yin by Jutta, UHT senior instructor & CNT teacher
Sunday, May 20th – Saturday, 26th, 2018
In the Fusion course, we balance and condense our internal energy to connect with the Source and download the information from the Universe to expand our spiritual practice. It is a powerful practice that further opens channels in the body using the eight forces of the Pakua.
Tan Tien Chi Kung to cultivate and condense chi in the lower tan tien. Pack chi power in all 9 areas of the tan tien and the associated organs, kuas, tendons and ligaments using the Dragon and Tiger Breath and many exercise postures.
Tao Yin is Taoist yoga that stimulates chi flow in meridians (chi pathways delineated in Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture maps of the energy body) affected by each exercise. Coordinate deep breathing, chi, mind and body for deep sensing. Condition the spine, psoas muscles and patterns of movement for health and inner development.
Tuition fee THB 15,100
2 days introduction courses in Chi Nei Tsang I, Iron Shirt Kung I, Tai Chi Chi Kung I and Female Healing offered ongoing at Tao Garden.
Note: It is very recommended to attend the morning and evening sessions offered at the Tai Chi field and Lao Tzu meditation hall every day.
Jutta’s private classes in Tao Garden, Please book at Pakua Clinic
– Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Cosmic Healing etc.(60 min) THB 2,000 per session
– Female Healing Practice (2 hr) price THB 3,000 per session / price for 1 person
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price THB 5,400 per session / price for 1 person
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price THB 8,100 per session / price for 2 persons
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction price THB 7,800 per session / price for 1 person
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction 2 persons price THB 9,700 per session / price for 2 persons
Treatment Offer Chi Nei Tsang Treatment (55 min) price THB 2,500
Retreat registration please email to email@example.com
You may also have the opportunity to attend one of Jutta’s many events around the world. To find out about more events led by Jutta and see if she plans to come to an interesting city near you, click here.
Would you like to cultivate self-healing, learn how to maintain health and happiness and develop your higher self, your soul and spirits?
Do you want to transform the frustrations of st
ress and fear into vitality for a full life so that you can realize your dreams and wishes? The practices explained in this boos provide a complete set of personalized tools to enable you to achieve your goals. Whether you are a complete newcomer to energy cultivation and spirituality or an intermediate truth-seeker, you already have the resources within yourself to reach your goals.
Purchase Jutta’s Book please click here
|Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of $320 USD per person upon booking accommodations.
Rate in Thai Baht / person / night. All rates are subject to change without notice.**
Stay at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort get a Complimentary of Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Therapy 50 minutes and No Entrance Fee Charge
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts, ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A deposit of $570 USD will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels 40 THB each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday