Sunday, July 30 - Saturday, August 5
7:00 am - 2:30 pm
Type of Event:
Week 4: Cosmic Healing I Cosmic Chi Kung (Certificate)
Sunday, July 30th – Saturday, August 5th, 2017
Sunday starting at 7:30 PM Retreat Introduction at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
Monday – Saturday please following … Daily Retreat Schedule
Cosmic Healing I is a practice of channeling pure Cosmic Chi for healing. Master Chia will teach how to channel energy for healing the body and through working with a partner, how to heal ourselves and others. The healing energy experience gives the students a feeling of energy buoyancy, recharging them with pure Cosmic Chi. Learn how to project Chi through the space in the cosmos, the space between your hands and to project Chi through the space to your students. This practice will teach you how to ground the sick energy to the earth & to disperse it into the Universe to be decomposed and recycled by the planets.
Introduction by Master Mantak Chia
Order Cosmic Healing Book please click here
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take these two weeks: week 1 and week 2.
– Upgrade to Instructor you are required to take W 1, 2 & 3.
For prerequisites please visit www.universal-tao.com
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $570 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2017 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A Payments deposit of US $570 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels THB 40 each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday