Sunday, August 19 - Saturday, August 25
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Type of Event:
Week 7: CNT-III Healing Harmony (Tok Sen) and CNT-V Life Pulse Massage (Certification)
August Sun 19th – August Sat 25th, 2018
Sunday starting at 7:30 PM Retreat Introduction at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
Monday – Saturday please following … Daily Retreat Schedule
Chi Nei Tsang III Chi Nei Tsang Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Certification)
New Development in Chi Nei Tsang, Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Muscle, Tendon & Meridian Massage) is Internal Tendon Massage moving the energy (chi) throughout the body while releasing and opening up its passages. Learn to use the hand techniques (finger presser, twisting & spiraling, hand scooping & wave techniques) first step with Chi Nei Tsang I massage to open up and release the blockages in the Abdominal, Arteries, Muscles, Tendons, Vertebrae, Shoulder Blades, Coccyx, Arms, Legs, Feet, Joints, Hands, Neck and Meridian Lines. Used hammers tool to clear blocked energy which focuses more on stretching and body alignment. Help to release tendon problems, nerve compression, joint pain, knee pain and muscle pain also treat the abdomen and the rip-cage for dissolving or balancing emotions. Taught by Master Chia
Tok Sen is a traditional treatment method from northern Thailand and is about 5,000 years old. The name Tok Sen means in Thai „dissolving of energy lines“.
Tok Sen treatment available at Pakua Clinic http://tao-garden.com/chi-nei-tsang-healing-harmony/
Purchase Tok Sen Wood Massage Tools http://www.universal-tao.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/41/products_id/394
Chi Nei Tsang Healing Harmony (Tok Sen)
Life Pulse Massage
Life Pulse Massage is a healing method for activating the vital pulses of your body. This ancient Taoist healing practice, an advanced branch of traditional Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage, opens a new dimension of healing based on the flow of our vital essence of blood and Chi to improve, revitalize and balance the health of our organs and functions.
• Fully illustrated massage instructions to open restricted blood vessels, direct blood flow for healing, balancing blood pressure, and detoxifying organs.
• Details specific massage treatments for many common ailments such as lower back pain, sciatica, asthma, headaches, and reproductive issues.
• Explains the ancient art of reading pulses to diagnose organ health.
• Reveals how blood acts as the vehicle for our vital energy.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $570 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat Cancellation Policy :
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2018 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
A deposit of US $570 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels THB 40 each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice. ** Available from Monday – Saturday