Sunday, July 14 - Saturday, July 20
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Type of Event:
Week 2: Supreme Inner Alchemy Awakening Healing of the Tao, Back to the Body Wisdom Level II
July 14-20, 2019
Sunday starting at 7:30 PM Retreat Introduction / Mon. – Sat. 7:00 AM Morning Exercise, Workshop 9:00 AM – 12:00 and 01:00 PM – 02:30 PM
Master Mantak Chia is the creator of the Healing Tao, Tao Yoga, Universal Healing Tao System and the director of the Universal Healing Tao Center and Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort in the beautiful northern countryside of Chiang Mai, Thailand. Master Mantak Chia has been the only one named twice as Qigong Master of the Year by the International Congress of Chinese Medicine and Qi Gong in 1990 and 2012 and is also listed as number 18 of the 100 most Spiritually Influential people in The Watkins Review 2012.
The Basic Retreat Level II is training for beginners and intermediate level practitioners, and those desiring a review of first essentials.
This week is devoted to reviewing & mastering Supreme Inner Alchemy Awakening Healing of the Tao, Back to the Body Wisdom (Inner Smile & Creating Cycle), Emotions Wisdom, Sex Healing Delete, Compose & Recycle Negative emotions, Love Vibration that Healing, and Healing Love that Heals.
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take these two weeks: week 1 and week 2.
– Upgrade to Instructor you are required to take W 1, 2 & 3.
For prerequisites please visit www.universal-tao.com
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $570 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Winter 2019 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
Retreat Cancellation Policy :
– Reservation may not be cancelled. Full payment will be forfeited
– Tuition fee is non refundable.
A Payments Deposit is full not deduct sure charge:
A deposit of US $570 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit:Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels 40 THB each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Ping Pong , Jogging Path
* Rates subject to change without notice.