Sunday, August 4 - Saturday, August 10
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Type of Event:
Week 5: Chi Nei Tsang I: Internal Organ Massage (Certification)
August 4-10, 2019
Sunday starting at 7:30 PM Retreat Introduction at Bashen Meditation Hall
Monday – Saturday please following … Daily Retreat Schedule
Taoist sages observed that humans often develop energy blockages in and around their internal organs that result in knots and tangles in the abdomen. These can constrict the flow of chi, eventually resulting in physical ailments. By using Chi Nei Tsang I’s 40 techniques of navel and deep organ energy massage you learn to release and clear blockages, toxins, excessive heat and negative emotions. Participants may qualify to enter a program leading to certification through submission of practice case studies.
The “CNT Microcurrent” is TAO innovative 2016 Therapeutic Treatment Technology which combines Microcurrent Electrical Therapy, Cranial Electro therapy Stimulation <CES> and Taoist Chi Nei Tsang Therapeutic Massage which just only not a general treatments that reduce the local pain – acute or chronic pain relieving, etc… The CNT microcurrent which help & support the muscle-tendons pH imbalance Autonomic Nervous System imbalance by Using the most powerful of Modern Tao Signature Therapy applied Technique.
Watch the video below and hear Master Chia introduce Chi Nei Tsang
Chi Nei Tsang Experience:
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take these two weeks: week 1 and week 2.
– Upgrade to Instructor you are required to take W 1, 2 & 3.
For prerequisites please visit www.universal-tao.com
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $570 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Winter 2019 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
Retreat Cancellation Policy :
– Reservation may not be cancelled. Full payment will be forfeited
– Tuition fee is non refundable.
A Payments Deposit is full not deduct sure charge:
A deposit of US $570 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit:Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels 40 THB each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Ping Pong , Jogging Path
* Rates subject to change without notice.