Sunday, November 17 - Saturday, November 23
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Type of Event:
UHT Basic Practices with Tai Chi II and III
Walter Kellenberger Senior Teacher UHT at Tao Garden
Inner Alchemy Chi Kung and Inner Alchemy meditation with Tai Chi II and III (depends on demand)
(Apply for associate Instructor possible. Preparation for certified Instructor.) This course also good for beginner.
Sunday, November 17 – Saturday, November 23, 2019
Place: Tao Garden Health Spa and Resort, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Phone: +66 81 881 3868
UHT Basic with Tai Chi Chi Kung (you can decide which form you like to learn. Tai Chi I, II or III) Chi Kung Tan Tien Chi Kung, Iron Shirt II, Tao Yin Inner Alchemy Chi Kung and Alchemy Meditation are the cope practices of the UHT system,
In this course we will learn the Tai Chi Qigong 1 form. It is a slow-moving form that improves blood circulation, balance, and overall health. We will focus on learning how to feel qi during the form, and use that to guide our movements. Other Universal Healing Tao practices that support the form may be introduced, practices such as Iron Shirt 1, Tan Tien Qigong, and Tao Basics. Course is good for beginners.
Tuition fee THB 15,100 $495 USD not include accommodation
Retreat registration please email to email@example.com
Every day private session THB 3,000.-
Tai Chi • Chi Kung • Meditation (Inner Smile, Six Healing Sounds, Fusion etc.)
Secret Taoist men’s practices For reservation and information
Participant please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, November 17th
19.30 pm : Introduction
Monday, November 18th– Friday 22nd
Saturday, November 23rd
07.30 am – 13.00 pm End of Class
Note: It is very recommended to attend the morning and evening sessions offered at the Tai Chi field and Lao Tzu meditation hall every day.
Walter Kellenberger was born in Switzerland on 31st December. More than 25 years ago he and his wife Jutta learned about the Universal Healing Tao and the Healing Love practices. They received many years of personal instruction, in Europe, USA and Thailand, from Taoist Grandmaster Mantak Chia. Over time their daily lives have become more and more aligned with the energy of the Taoist practices. After receiving his certification as a senior instructor Walter decided to offer courses worldwide. For the last 18 years, Walter has taught side by side with Grandmaster Chia at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort in Thailand. Tao Garden has become his second home. He is therefore, constantly updating and improving his knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao system.
Walter’s quite manner and his Swiss charm allow him to talk about even the most delicate of subjects with a smile and answering questions allow him to express essence of the Universal Healing Tao system in a concise and practical manner.
|Rooms / Rates*||High Season
Nov 1, 2019 – Mar 31, 2020
April 1 – Oct 31, 2020
|Natural Simple Room
|Natural Standard Room
|Natural Superior Room
|Natural Deluxe Room
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of THB 10,000 per person upon booking accommodations. PayPal payment fee (approximately 2.5% – 4.5%) will be deducted from full amount that transferred from guest’s payment.
Rate in Thai Baht / person / night. All rates are subject to change without notice.**
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
• Airport Pick-up THB 690/way/person. More information for Transportation service click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
Note A Payments Deposit:
A deposit of THB 10,000 will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Any fee of payment channels will be deducted from full amount that transfered from guest’s payment.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
– Cancellation has to be notify a month before the retreat starts and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 30 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made at least 14 days before the retreat starts, will incur a charge of 50% deposit and there will be 3.5% bank fee deduction.
– Any cancellation made upon arrival, will be non-refundable.
– This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
For Non-Resident guest:
- Meal THB 390/meal/person
- Facilities THB 400/day/person (include Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path)