Sunday, January 27 - Saturday, February 2
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Type of Event:
Week 4: Fusion II & III and Tai Chi Chi Kung I
January 27, 2019 – February 2, 2019
Meditation grows & intensifies the Good Virtue Energies forming a Compassion Pearl in the Creation Cycle using the organ colors. The student learns how to detoxify the organs and glands by opening up the Thrusting Channels; and protecting themselves forming psychic Belt Channels drawing in the Heavenly and Earthly forces. The Fusion III meditation opens the Greater Bridge & Regulator Channels, Spinal Cord, Head, and Heart using the cutting and drilling techniques cleaning out any energy blockages. The student learns to protect the body from external energies by sealing the Senses and Aura using the butterfly and brushing techniques. Your reservoir of Chi energy is in the Tan Tien. The Tai Chi Chi Kung I short form consists of the basic movements of Yang style Tai Chi.
4 Week Instructor Training certification program with Grand Master Mantak Chia and Senior Instructor Team, January 6, 2019 – February 02, 2019.
This includes one week (1st Week) Instructor Certification Training followed by 3 weeks of public retreats (mandatory attendance for Instructor Certification, all four weeks).
This retreat week is certification required-training for those who already know Basic Practices, have mastered them and want to be trained and certified to teach. This one week each year is Master Chia’s special time with his future instructors and is devoted to deepening the Microcosmic Orbit, Six Healing Sounds, Cosmic Inner Smile, Chi Self-Massage, Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, and Healing Love.
Daily Retreat Schedule:
19.30 – 21.00 pm Introduction at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
Monday – Saturday
07:00 – 08:00 am Morning Chi Kung at Tai Chi Pavilion I
08:00 – 09:00 am Breakfast at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
09:00 am – 12:30 pm Work Shop at Immortal Meditation Hall
12:30 – 13:30 pm Lunch at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
13:30 – 15:30 pm Work Shop at Immortal Meditation Hall
15:30 – 18:00 pm Relaxation or Clinic & Spa Treatments
18:00 pm Dinner at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
20:00 – 21.00 pm Evening Exercises at Ba Shen Hall
21:30 pm Bedtimes
22:00 pm Silence (Sleep)
End on Saturday at Lunch.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your UHT Passport so you may log hours spent with certified teachers prior to arriving and hand in to Master Chia. (Hours in the four week retreat count toward certification.) If you have not mastered the UHT Basic practices, please attend week two, The Basic Retreat.
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take week 1 & week 2 (you should know the Basics when you arrive).
– Upgrade from Associate Instructor to Certified Instructor you are required to take week 1 & 2 or week 3 & week 4.
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $570 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, ping-pong, jogging path
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Winter 2019 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
– Reservation may not be cancelled. Full payment will be forfeited
– Tuition fee is non refundable.
A deposit of $570 USD will be charged to your credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer at the time of reservation.
Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit:Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels 40 THB each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Ping Pong , Jogging Path
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday