The detoxification programs in the Pakua Clinic are designed to encourage the elimination of toxic waste from the body. Our detox retreat program employs sophisticated and precise therapies to clear harmful materials from the blood and organs. This improves the body ability to function properly and maintain health.
A thorough detoxification program clears the body of harmful toxins that accumulated from the environment and directly from substances we ingest. Food preservatives, inorganic and organic environmental molecules can be deposited in tissues and disrupt normal functioning. Detoxifying the body purifies the organs to ensure their efficient functioning and prevent development of diseases.
How to detox.
Our detox retreat programs are customized to your individual needs and can include physical, chemical and energetic therapies. Most individuals start by cleansing the gastrointestinal tract with colon hydrotherapy, liver detoxification and enema therapy. The gut holds most of the immune system so that a thorough cleansing goes a long way to improve the bodies ability to heal itself.
Detoxification also involves the ingestion of vitamins and antioxidant nutraceuticals that clear organs and the blood of free radicals and other toxic substances. Exercise and diaphragmatic breathing practices further help to clear the body of toxins and balance acidity. Our detox retreat program also include Chi Nei Tsang abdominal detox massage, ancient Taoist manual treatments for releasing tensions and blockages in the abdominal and pelvic area.
Basic Detox Packages (PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION)
Powerful Blood Cleansing Chelozone Package is available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior to the application of ozone, chelation, or CHELOZONE, all patients will consult with the attending physician to determine if they are suitable for such therapies.
- A consent and intake will be fill-in and signed prior to doing any therapy.
- The guest is instructed to be well-hydrated prior to doing any therapy.
- Patients using blood-thinners or having a history of severe respiratory distress should report this to the doctor present. Heparin or ozone concentration will be adjusted for each condition.
- For patients doing chelation, a kidney/renal function test will be performed. A test performed within the last 3 months is acceptable. Chelation amounts will be adjusted based upon these results.
- No patient who is pregnant or lactating will be permitted to do these therapies.
- Because of the labor requirements for ozone, any patient needing special help or assistance will need to provide their own helper to assist them. The medical staff will be too busy to provide for their personal needs while performing their duties.
- The medical staff performing the therapy will note BP and pulse prior to and after the therapy with ozone or CHELOZONE. Findings from the water-soluble container will be noted also.
- The standard protocol for these therapies is 3 per week. If the patient desires more, they will consult with the doctor for prior approval.
- Any side-effects must be report to the attending physician for further evaluation immediately.